What is a housekeeper?
To keep the home clean and organized, a housekeeper is in charge of doing routine cleaning activities. Cleaning professionals do these activities with various tools, including cleaning agents and antiseptics. Additionally, they might use cleaning supplies, including mops, irons, washers, and dryers addition to brooms, vacuum cleaners, and vacuums. Checkout БГ Вход професионален домоуправител София + цени to hire housekeepers.
These specialists carry out their duties in various places, including private residences, apartment buildings, and business establishments. Therefore, their cleaning responsibilities may vary depending on their environment and job. For instance, you might need to adhere to stricter cleaning and sanitation standards than those used in private homes by families if you work as a housekeeper in the healthcare or hotel sector. Checkout БГ Вход професионален домоуправител София + цени and hire your housekeepers.
What does a housekeeper do?
Housekeepers perform modest cleaning duties in residences and public spaces like hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, and other commercial buildings. People who work at hotels, hospitals, and other commercial establishments are in charge of keeping the grounds clean and in good condition.
Other tasks could also get shared by them. Housekeepers in hotels, for instance, might deliver ironing boards, cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms. In hospitals, staff members could get required to wash bed frames and sterilize and disinfect equipment with germicides.
Typically, a housekeeper accomplishes the following:
- Performs room, hallway, and other living or working area cleaning
- Making beds, changing sheets and towels, and washing, folding and ironing clothes
- Takes garbage to disposal facilities after emptying wastebaskets
- Replenishes supplies like toilet paper and soap
- Furnishings and equipment are dusted and polished.
- Uses brooms, mop, and other floor cleaning tools to sweep, wax, or polish floors.
- Rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture are all vacuumed.
- Cleans or polishes the woodwork, windows, and walls.
- Moves and lifts equipment and light objects
Work locations for housekeepers
Different types of homes and businesses can employ housekeepers. Houses, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation centers, and apartment complexes are residential locations where housekeepers can find work. They might also work in resorts, office buildings, and hospitals. Direct employment with commercial or residential businesses is an option for housekeepers, as is employment with cleaning companies.