In 2017 we launched the new Social Wednesday to be held at the UVU venue. It was a great success and was so well attended, that we will expand it for 2018. Craft Supplies USA will again have demos and new products to show. Mini demos, a barbeque dinner, and a mix and mingle with the demonstrators and an expanded Pen Turners Rendezvous will all be part of this new part of The Utah Woodturning Symposium. Social Wednesday events prior to the Utah Woodturning Symposium will be included in the symposium entrance fee. Please feel free to stop by and take advantage of symposium discounts and special offers.
Social Wednesday tentative outline
- Early Registrations, starting at 1:00pm Wednesday
- Club Gatherings, show and tell on main floor; 4-6pm
- Craft Supplies Demonstrations on main floor; 4-8pm
- Craft Supplies New Products on main floor; 4-8pm
- Mini demos in Area 9 and/or Youth Turning Area (20 minutes each) 4 to 6pm
- BBQ and mingle with Demonstrators in North parking area; 6:30-7:00pm
- Pen Turner’s Rendezvous on 3rd floor; 7:00-9:00pm
- Demonstrators critiques on attendees work: 7:30-8:00pm
We look forward to seeing you!
The Utah Woodturning Symposium is not affiliated with Craft Supplies USA and assumes no liability on its behalf.