Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy an extra Banquet ticket if I want to bring a spouse or a friend?
- Tickets may be purchased for $35 on line at utahwoodturning.com, by check sent to PO Box 415 Provo, UT 84601, or at the registration booth on Wednesday evening 6-8pm and Thursday morning 8-9am
- If I don’t want to or can’t attend the Banquet, can I get a refund for the Banquet price that is included in registration?
- Unfortunately, there can are no refunds for banquet tickets included in the Registration fee.
- Can I sign up for only one or two days of the Symposium?
- Yes, the price for separate days is $100 each.
- What is the refund policy for the Symposium?
- There is a full refund up until a week before the Symposium begins.
- Why isn’t my favorite demonstrator listed?
- Woodturning instructors are frequently involved in teaching many classes around the country and sometimes schedules conflict. We also try to invite different presenters each year so our registrants have a variety of demonstrations to attend. With the many fine teachers available, we are not able to include every demonstrator or every subject matter each year.
- Why don’t you repeat popular classes?
- We don’t often know when a class will be popular. We give the demonstrators a chance to repeat a class or two, depending on our rotation schedule and how many rotations they will be teaching. Since we have to finalize the schedule before we meet, we are not able to change and accommodate popular classes into repeats at the last moment.
- Where do I park?
- Parking is available in any of the parking lots near the UCCU Events Center, except Parking Lot U, (where the Swap Meet is held on Thursday night).
- What about lunch?
- You may bring your own lunch, head out to a restaurant or choose from any of the concessions in the UCCU Events Center or UVU Student Center.
- Can I have my name & details excluded from the Participant Directory?
- If you do not wish to be listed in the Utah Woodturning Symposium Directory, please email or call us before the Symposium at email@example.com or call 801-471-0758.