Here is the latest demonstration schedule, room location map, special events schedule, etc.
The Rotation Schedule for 2016 is still in the works. Watch for it around March 1st, 2016
For those who are scheduling flights, be aware of the following:
- Super Wednesday will not be held this year. Craft Supplies welcomes you to visit the new Dale Nish School of Wood turning on Wednesday and throughout the Symposium.
- The Pen Tuner’s Rendezous starts Wednesday at 7 pm at UVU.
- Registration at UVU for the Symposium starts Wednesday at 6 pm and again on Thursday morning at 8 am and will continue throughout the week.
- The Opening Session and Introductions of the demonstrators will begin on Thursday morning at 9:15 am at UVU.
- The Banquet Dinner (ticket included with full registration) is on Friday at 6:15 pm.
- The closing ceremony will end at 3:45 pm on Saturday (the last demonstrator rotation ends at 2:30 pm on Saturday)
The 2016 Demonstrator Bios and Descriptions are in the works. Watch for them around March 1, 2016