Plan Your Trip
The UCCU Events Center, is situated on the West side of Campus near the baseball fields and student parking lots.
The UCCU Events Center is located on the West side of the Utah Valley University campus at:
800 W University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
Parking is free for the duration of the symposium in all parking lots adjacent to the UCCU Events Center. However, the loading dock is reserved for Symposium Administrators and Board Members for the duration of the symposium (excluding Swap Meet hours on Thursday).
SLC International Airport
Orem, UT is located south of Salt Lake City, just 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Shuttle Service, Car Rentals, and Train/Bus service are available at the airport. However, it is best to schedule your reservation ahead of time. Click on the links below for more information.
Xpress Airport Shuttle
Delta Airlines (SLC International is a Delta Hub)
UTA: Train and Bus Schedule – Front Runner is available. Take the Orem Central Station Stop. It is about a 20 minute walk fro there.
The Marriott Hotels have indicated that if staying with them, they will pick you up at the train or bus station. Call for pickup – Courtyard, 801 373-2222; Spring Hill Suites, 801 373-0073.
For those who are scheduling flights, be aware of the following:
- The new Social Wednesday at UVU starts on Wednesday at 3 pm
- The Pen Tuner’s Rendezvous is Wednesday at 7 pm at UVU.
- Registration at UVU for the Symposium starts Wednesday at 1pm and again on Thursday morning at 8 am and will continue throughout the week.
- The Opening Session and Introductions of the demonstrators will begin on Thursday morning at 9:15 am at UVU.
- The Banquet Dinner (ticket included with full registration) is on Friday at 6:15 pm.
- The closing ceremony will end at 3:45 pm on Saturday (the last demonstrator rotation ends at 2:30 pm on Saturday).